Welcome to iHORECA.Store
This page contains our full User Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions for you to access the iHORECA.Store web site. (hereinafter referred to as “the site”, “platform”). Any new features or services added to the current service shall also be subject to these Terms.
iHORECA.Store reserves the right to update and change these Terms at any time. Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms on this page. By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, please do not use this website.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You represent and warrant to iHORECA.Store that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to use our services.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. iHORECA.Store cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, files, photos, links) that is uploaded under your IHORECA.Store account.
- You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the Site in any way. A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of iHORECA.Store will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- You understand that your Content (NOT including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- From time to time, iHORECA.Store may update the software associated with the service for multiple reasons, including but not limited to, (a) maintain PCI compliance; (b) fix bugs; (c) enhance functionality or features. iHORECA.Store makes no warranty that such updates will be free of bugs, or impact your usage of the service.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use IHORECA.Store or IHORECA.Store trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- IHORECA.Store does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- For its own operational efficiencies and purposes, IHORECA.Store from time to time backs up data on its servers, but is under no obligation or duty to Customer to do so.
- IT IS SOLELY CUSTOMER'S DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY TO BACKUP CUSTOMER'S FILES AND DATA, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL IHORECA.Store BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR LOSS OF CUSTOMER'S FILES AND/OR DATA ON ANY IHORECA.Store SERVER.
- You represent and warrant to IHORECA.Store you have all necessary rights to distribute user content via this website. Accounts infringing on third party copyrights may be removed without notice.
COMMUNICATION BETWEEN BUYERS AND SELLERS
IHORECA.Store is a transparent platform. Buyers and sellers can communicate directly with each other. However, the messaging tool may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another member
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
- Interference Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s shop in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on IHORECA.Store. Examples of interference include: Contacting another member to warn them away from a particular member, shop or item; Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member; Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review
BUYER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IHORECA.Store is a platform where you can purchase products and services from distributors/dealers and service providers in the hospitality and F & B industry. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a buyer. This policy is a part of our Terms and Conditions.
By shopping on IHORECA.Store, you’re agreeing to this policy and our Terms and Conditions.
- Have read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase;
- Have submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
- Have provided accurate shipping information to the seller.
LEAVING A REVIEW
- You can leave a review including a one to five star rating and a photograph of your purchase, for 100 days after your item’s delivery date. You can edit your review, including the photograph, any number of times during that 100-day period.
- By leaving a review or photograph, you acknowledge that:
- Your review and/or photograph and profile information will be publicly displayed on the seller's listing and review pages.
- Reviews and photographs may not: Contain private information; Contain obscene, racist or harassing language or imagery;
- Contain advertising or spam Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
- By uploading a photograph to IHORECA.Store, you warrant that: You own the photograph or you have the rights or permission to use the photograph; and Seller may respond to reviews of Buyers. Sellers’ responses to reviews must also comply with this policy. Sellers may hide photographs that they do not feel accurately represent their brand, or they may report reviews that violate our
- Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to remove reviews or photographs that violate our policies.
CREATING AND UPLOADING CONTENT
As a member of IHORECA.Store, you may create and upload a variety of content such as text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights
- False, deceptive or misleading.
REPORTING A PROBLEM WITH AN ORDER OR RETURNING AN ITEM
We provide a case system in the unlikely event your purchase from the store does not go as expected.
You can use IHORECA.Store’s case system to come to a resolution with the seller in the event of a non-delivery or if an item you receive is not as described in the listing.
By using IHORECA.Store’s Case System, you understand that under our dispute resolution procedures, we may use your personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with other members.
You can file a case by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org under the following circumstances:
- Non-Delivery. A non-delivery occurs when a buyer places an order and submits payment, but the seller does not ship the item or does not ship the item to the correct address.
- The following are examples of non-delivery cases:
- An item was never sent.
- An item was not sent to the address provided on IHORECA.Store
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer’s address.
- Not as Described. An item is not as described if it is materially different from the seller’s listing description or photos.
Here are a few examples of not as described cases:
- The item received is a different colour, model, version or size.
- The item has a different design or material.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The seller failed to disclose the fact that an item is damaged or has missing parts.
- The item was delivered in incorrect quantity.
- The condition of the item is misrepresented. For example, the description at the time of purchase said the item was “new” and the item is used. Not as described cases can also be filed for late delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met: The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event. The item(s) are rendered useless after that date. The seller did not ship the item(s) according to their processing time or the date agreed upon in communications.
Some disputes don’t qualify for IHORECA.Store’s case system. These include:
- Items that have been purchased outside of the iHORECA.Store platform.
- Intangible items, services Transactions where payment is not made through Paypal.
- Items that are returned without a return agreement.
- Items that have been altered, used, worn, or washed after receiving them.
- Physical or tangible items that are not available for return because they have been destroyed or discarded by the buyer.
- Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to shipping delays.
- Cost of shipping disputes.
REQUESTING A CANCELLATION
Both buyers and sellers may cancel transactions. Buyers may request that a seller cancel an order via IHORECA.Store messaging system.
RETURNING AN ITEM
Each seller has his or her own return policies, which should be outlined in their Shop Policies. Not all sellers accept returns. Please make sure you have read the store policies before placing an order.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Malaysia.
Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Government of Malaysia to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Malaysia in English and governed by Malaysian law.
The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Malaysia and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part.
Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of IHORECA.Store in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USAGE, DOWNLOADING AND/OR UPLOADING OF FILES, INFORMATION, COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL IHORECA.Store OR THE AFFILIATES, OR ANY PROVIDER OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR NETWORK SERVICES FOR IHORECA.Store OR THE AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO BILLING, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR FEE-BASED SERVICES, EVEN IF IHORECA.Store, THE AFFILIATES, OR THEIR PROVIDERS OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR NETWORK SERVICES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF IHORECA.Store AND THE AFFILIATES HEREUNDER IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR ACCESS AND USE OF THE FEE-BASED SERVICES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE IHORECA.Store AND THE AFFILIATES FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THIS LIMITATION. MODIFICATIONS (a) To the Agreement. IHORECA.Store has the right to modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting to the Site or distribution via electronic mail or conventional mail. Your continued use of the Site following notice of any modification to this Agreement shall be conclusively deemed an acceptance of all such modification(s). Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modifications made pursuant to this provision, or any policies or practices of IHORECA.Store in providing the Site, including without limitation (i) any change in the Content, or (ii) any change in the amount or type of fees associated with the Fee-Based Services, is to discontinue the use of your account. (b) To the Site: IHORECA.Store has the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any portion thereof at any time, including the availability of any area of the Site. IHORECA.Store may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the IHORECA.Store Site without notice or liability. If you have any questions regarding the above terms and conditions, please email us at email@example.com.
JuNE 2022 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia